The pressure is on. The biggest online fundraising day of the year (at least in the US) is December 31.
Here are some hints from the Classy Blog on ways to make sure your emails between now and then (and after) don't fail: 6 Year-End Appeals that are Sure to Flop.
- The Stand-Alone Email Appeal
- The One-for-All, All-for-One Appeal (the appeal that tries to accomplish everything instead of just one thing)
- The Appeal that Links to a Generic Donation Form
- The Appeal that Isn't Mobile-Responsive
- The Appeal that Isn't Urgent
- The Appeal that Ignores Donors