For the Carnival this month, we look to posts that especially help fundraisers as we enter a new year. Let's hope 2010 is all-around better than 2009. If you read and practice what you find in these posts, that will be somewhat more likely for you.
- Ostrich Budgeting at Nonprofit Execs on the Edge.
- Fundraising by the numbers at Beaconfire Wire.
- Eight ways to 'get more by getting it monthly' at Jonathon Grapsas' blog.
- Fundraising Secret #44: Up your giving this year at FundraisingCoach.com.
- The State of the Nonprofit Message (Part One) at Nonprofit Marketing: Getting Attention Blog.
- My vision for fundraising in 2020 at Kimberley's Comments.
- Charity photos that GRAB you without using tears at Karen Zapp's Blog.
- DIY strategic communications planning for nonprofit at IMPACTMAX.
Best of luck to everyone. Happy New Year!