Special announcement for fundraising people in the UK:
Next month, with Aristos Fundraising I'll be presenting an exclusive, all-new seminar for in-the-know fundraisers ...
7 Ways to Raise a Lot More Money: Creative Secrets for Direct Marketing Fundraisers
... an exclusive day-long private seminar for fundraising industry leaders. Don't miss this one-time-only opportunity to turbocharge your fundraising knowledge and skills!
- Date: 10 September, 2012
- Time: 9:00 a.m. -- all day -- lunch included
- Place: Brown's, Covent Garden, London
More info and sign up here.
Who should attend:
- Heads of Direct Marketing
- Heads of Fundraising
- Direct Marketing Managers
- Fundraising Managers
- Anyone who needs to understand fundraising
Space is extremely limited. Register today to assure your spot!
What you'll learn:
- 3 typical facts about donors and what you should do about them.
- Branding techniques that will increase fundraising revenue.
- Photos that motivate action -- and those that stop donors cold.
- 8 indispensible steps that help donors overcome inertia.
- How to create Stupid Nonprofit Ads (or avoid making them, if you prefer).
- The mistake almost all fundraisers make that drives donors to despair (and not give).
- What's working -- and what's not working -- in the fundraising world.
- And more!
Join other like-minded fundraising professionals -- the best and brightest in the UK -- to be encouraged and equipped to achieve superb fundraising results.
If you know fundraising can be done a lot better than it often is done these days, join us on 10 September and find out how.
Don't miss ...
- A full day of hands-on training.
- Fundraising techniques you can put to work on 11 September, and every day after that.
- Meet others who get it.
- Lunch and coffee.
All attendees will get a free copy of my forthcoming book, The Fundraiser's Guide to Irresistible Communications: Real-World, Field-Tested Strategies for Raising More Money.
Cost: just £100, which covers all materials and includes lunch and coffee, plus the book.
Space is limited, and this seminar will fill up, so register now! Don't delay and miss your chance.