Here's what's in my new book, The Fundraiser's Guide to Irresistible Communications: Real-World, Field-Tested Strategies for Raising More Money:
- The Importance of Being Urgent The secret ingredient that so many fundraisers omit.
- Make It Easy to Read Have your readers breezing happily through your copy.
- Long Messages Work Better It's true. And your boss is wrong.
- Grammar for Fundraisers The rules you should and shouldn't follow.
- Persuade with Story, Not Statistics One way motivates donors, the other demotivates them.
- Keep It Simple Complexity kills fundraising.
- Make It All About the Donor It's not about you!
- I Have Bad News and Good News Balanced fundraising that works and keeps working.
- Have a Clear Call to Action No matter how well you write and design, if you omit this, you're sunk.
- P.S. I Love You Guess what part of your letter people are most likely to read.
- Design for Older Eyes You're a tree falling in the forest with nobody to hear it if you don't design for bifocals-wearing readers.
- Don't Skimp on Emphasis It makes a difference.
- Make Images Work for You The right picture can boost results, but the wrong one can turn them away.
- Plain, Corny, and Obvious Three characteristics of successful fundraising design.
- Self-Centric Fundraising The deadliest mistake in fundraising.
- Three Things You Should Know About Donors Embrace these truths, and you'll always do better.
- Three Deadly Fundraising Myths Everyone else is getting it wrong because they believe these things.
- Proud to Be a Fundraiser What's really going on with donors is better news than you might have thought.
Buy it on Amazon (Don't worry about the "Temporarily out of stock" message. It'll be back in action soon!)
Or at Amazon.co.uk
Or from the publisher (best bet if you need multiple copies, or if you don't want to wait for Amazon to stock it again.)