Here's an assertion I can make about donors in general. And -- quite likely -- your donors:
A large number of donors are not giving as much as they are able or would like to.
If you could connect with those donors in the right ways, you could significantly improve your fundraising revenue ... immediately and over the long term.
The problem is, you don't know who those donors are, and you don't know how much more they could be giving.
Good news: There's help.
And it's free.
Moceanic is offering a free webinar next week called All About Mid-Value Donors. It will help you understand what a mid-value donor program is. How a mid-value program will help you raise more money in the long term. And how a mid-value program integrates with the rest of your fundraising strategy.
Did I mention it's free?
It's 90 minutes, and worth 1.5 CFRE Continuing Education Credits.
Here's some of what you'll discover at the free webinar:
- How to identify your most responsive potential donors.
- The most important thing to do when approaching your mid-value donors.
- The real “Fundraising Miracle” that happens when you integrate direct mail with two special strategies.
- 7 ways to treat your mid-value donors like the VIPs they are.
- How to build a simple budget for attracting more of these valuable and often neglected donors
Ready for your free webinar?
It happens October 3 (or 4, depending on your time zone).