Okay, everyone knows videos can do a lot to get people paying attention online.
So let's make a video!
But first, check out this post at M+R Labs: Lights, Camera, Action, Post: Using video to tell your story.
Ask these questions when you're thinking about making a video:
- What's the goal? (If the goal is "make a video," you're about to waste a lot of time and money.)
- Is video the best way to generate action? (See #1, then ask if a video is the best way to do it.)
- Who is the audience and how will they find your fancy video?
- Do you have a compelling "star"? (Not necessarily a celebrity, but someone who gets the point across.)
- Will video help extend the story? (How will this video fit in the bigger picture?)