Seemingly minor errors on a donation form can undo all your hard work in the most brilliant online campaign.
- Not making a good first impression. (Not being immediately clear and obvious what the page is for.)
- Not keeping donor data safe.
- Requiring too much info. (Don't require their phone number. You want it, but they may not want to give it.)
- Sending donors to more than one page. (Keep that form to one page.)
- Forgetting Recurring Donations. (Some donors are happy to make their gift an automatic recurring gift. Make it easy for them.)
- Making Donors Create an Account.
- Inconsistent Branding. (The page doesn't look and feel like whatever sent people to it.)